Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Family Photo ( Husband, Wife and Canine Child)

I wanted to show off one of my favorite family photos with you today. Me, my hubby and my canine type child; Aslan in this photo.  It was much simpler to take this photo than some other family photos with pets as you can imagine... Our four-legged friend is definitely a big part of my family who always provides us unconditional love. It is not really possible not to include him in anything we do, including our family photos.  Is your pet included in the family photos?

2 comments:

  1. I have read many blogs but this blog is very amazing. This blog is very informative for a lot of people. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thank you for sharing and keep sharin insta stalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent erudition Providing by your Article, thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice article. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Kindly visit the LiveWebTutors website we providing the best online assignment help services in Australia.

    For More Info: buy Assignment Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...