Friday, June 15, 2012

Ombre Packaging with Paint Chips

I love ombre coloring trend, whether it is on furniture, clothes, shoes, hair or home decor. I was having fun with new jewelry packaging for my shop. I decided to use some of my left over paint chips for this small project. Remember the coupon book I made for Valentine's day using paint chips, which might be a great handmade gift idea for Father's Day actually? This is a bit easier to do if you want to add some originality to your handmade packaging, whether you are wrapping a jewelry box or something bigger. I also used my "handmade with love" stamps on my gift box to make things a bit more special.



Don't they look pretty? My favorite ombre tones are dark brown and black transitions which is what I picked in this project, but you can use more brighter tones for a more festive packaging ideas. Alternatively, you can finish it with a colored ribbon.


Here are some of my favorite darker tones ombre picks around the web... Enjoy!!!

Photos via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...