Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Cup of Sparkle is on Vacation!

It has been a crazy couple weeks full of hard work to finish all the Christmas orders. I wanted to share at least one of the custom designs of a birds nest post earrings and brooch I made for a customer, which represents 2 and 4 children in gorgeous purple colors eggs. I wish I took photos of all the custom jewelry I made. Unfortunately, time was running too fast for me to finish everything on time.
Custom mothers jewelry with 2 eggs and 4 eggs representing children
I will be traveling for holidays so; my Etsy shop, A Cup of Sparkle jewelry and accessories will be closed until I come back on January 5th. I am looking forward to sharing my new collections with you when I return. I will be shopping for lots of new and unique beads and materials during my trip.
I will be also putting lots of new craft tutorials to my blog in the new year, I promise!

I hope all of you are doing well; enjoying the Christmas music, the lighted trees and the joy of upcoming holidays. Lots of love and sparkle...

P.S. I will be traveling to France, Italy, Switzerland and Turkey. Please come back to check out some photos from all those cool places I will be visiting...

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I cant wait to see the photos. Enjoy your vacation! =) and Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of jewelry.

    Katie
    www.katiescreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...